2/13 - Motiv Power Systems Networking Lunch
- Motiv Power Systems is holding a Networking Lunch from 11-1 at their new facility at 2745 Boeing Way in Stockton. This site will provide full service to Motiv's extensive lineup of battery electric delivery trucks, vocational work trucks, shuttle buses, and school buses.
3/24 - 3 Revolutions Policy Conference
- 3 Revolutions Policy Conference at UC Davis, focusing on micromobility, automated vehicles, and 25 electrification policy, public transit.
3/25 - Learn About Propane at the State Capitol
- Propane is 40% less expensive than gasoline or diesel, and has the lowest cost on-site infrastructure of any vehicle fuel. Learn more about Class 3 - 7 trucks and buses now available with engines certified to the lowest emission levels and running on renewable propane from 10am - 2pm on the West Steps of the State Capitol Building.
4/13 - Green Technology Summit and Expo
- The 2020 Green Technology Summit and Expo will be held in the Tacoma Convention Center on April 13 – 15. This year’s event will be combined with the US EPA’s West Coast Collaborative Partner’s Meeting, and will include fleet focused sessions on technician training, regulatory policies, vehicle, engine and fuel technology developments, and the future of mobility.
9/22 - NorCal Clean Fleet Conference
- SAVE THE DATE for the Sacramento Clean Cities Coalition's 12th Annual NorCal Clean Fleet Conference 9/22 & 9/23 - Training and Certification Programs for fleet managers and technicians.
10/6 - Training for Natural Gas Vehicle Technicians