The last day for meal box pickups this school year is Friday, June 11. Information about community food resources for the week of June 14 will be posted on our website spps.org/2021meals
There is no cost to families for meal boxes, which are available for all Saint Paul children age 18 and under, and those with a disability currently enrolled in a school program. Children do not need to be present to receive meal boxes.
The weekly meal boxes will contain a variety of healthy, nutritious and fun meals.
Home Delivery - June 21-August 26
Families interested in receiving home meal box delivery this summer must register. The registration form will be available at spps.org/2021meals
starting May 3. Each child in the household, including non-school aged children, can receive a meal box, but only one registration per household is necessary. There is no cost for home delivery.
Families that currently get home delivery will be automatically enrolled in summer meal delivery and DO NOT have to re-register.
Families that currently participate in meal box pickup must register if they would like meal box delivery this summer.
Curbside Pick Up - June 21-August 26
There will be seven locations for curbside meal box pickup this summer. No registration is required to pick up at these sites.
Time: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Harding High School (1540 6th St. E.)
- Mississippi Creative Arts School (1575 L’Orient St.)
- Open World Learning/Humboldt (640 Humboldt Ave.)
- Washington Technology Magnet School (1495 Rice St.)
- Hazel Park Preparatory Academy (1140 White Bear Ave. N.)
- Highland Complex (1015 Snelling Ave. S.)
- Benjamin E Mays/Capitol Hill (560 Concordia Ave.)