Abandoned Vehicles - Non-Gated Sections
If you observe an abandoned vehicle in any non-gated sections, please immediately report the vehicle to the Harris County Sheriff's Department non-emergency at 713-221-6000.
As a friendly reminder street parking is not permitted. Street parking is our #1 complaint submitted by residents. Vehicles parked on streets, stacked/double parked in cul-de-sacs, in front of mailboxes, and at curves/turns/corners create hazards for other drivers as they cannot see around those vehicles. Please be sure that you are utilizing all the spaces in the garage and driveway to accommodate the number of vehicles they were built to hold. Vehicles parked on the street is a major concern for emergency responders and school buses as they have difficulty navigating through the community, especially the many sections that have narrow roads.
Please note that security is driving throughout the community and placing stickers on vehicles that are in violation of the deed restrictions.
- During the hours of 5:01 am - 12:59 am, street parking is allowed only when the driveway is full.
- During the hours of 1:00 am - 5:00 am, street parking is NOT allowed.
- Guests of residents, including caregivers or domestic help, must park their vehicles in the driveway of the resident they are visiting unless the driveway is full.
- Service providers that are providing a service to a resident's lot (e.g., construction workers, landscapers, plumbers, etc.) may park on the street.
- Commercial vehicles may not be parked overnight in the neighborhood.
If you received a sticker on your driver-side window, please correct the violation by moving your vehicle out of the street and onto your driveway. If you are having a party or gathering, please contact the HOA via TownSq or email@example.com, and a temporary parking pass will be issued.
Please review the parking policy for your reference.
Having a gathering?
If you are having a party/gathering and will have many visitors, please let management know with the following information.
- Name and contact information
- Date of event
- Start and end times of the event
- Street/s you will be having your guests park on
Please be courteous to your neighbors, avoid blocking surrounding driveways, and keep noise levels to a minimum.
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that our inspectors are scheduled every month for any violations of the deed restrictions. We have received reports about various concerns that need to be addressed, and the inspectors will look at all aspects of the property for compliance with the deed restrictions. Below are a few examples of what has been reported:
- Fences that are faded and need to be painted
- Fences that are rusted and need repairs
- Landscape Maintenance - overgrown, dead/dying grass, plants, and trees
- Items stored in the backyards
- Play structures that are broken and not being maintained
- Roof gutters that are broken
- Patio/Gazebo fabric covers that are faded, torn, and/or missing