Aloha Holy Apostles Family!
to all who participated in our kickoff SpeakOut event this past Sunday
. The effort of all was well appreciated!
Here are the four questions that are being asked in Focus Groups. Suggestions for each of the questions below are still being accepted, feel free to submit your answers via
In 1-5 words, what do you love the most about our Church of Holy Apostles?
2. What changes would you like to see at CHA that we can try right now?
• Is there something new you’d like to see us implement?
• What would you change in how we welcome, worship, pray, sing praises, fellowship, communicate, learn, get to know each other, etc.
• Is there anything we could do that might inspire friends, family, or a newcomer to attend?
• What have you seen elsewhere that we could try?
Being God centered – what will Holy Apostles look like in 10 years? IMAGINE CHA in 2030!
• What will our entrance, grounds and parking lot look like?
• How will the inside of our Sanctuary look?
• Who will be worshipping in our Sanctuary?
• How will our Lanai be used?
• How will our Cook Room be used?
How will our Parish Hall/kitchen be used (currently Joyland Preschool)?
ministries in our community will we continue?
ministries in our community will we engage in?
How will we serve University of Hawaii students?
• What will we be doing to attract families with young children to our sanctuary/services?
• Using your out-of-the-box thinking and imagination – what else do you see?
Pretend a generous donor just gave CHA a sizable donation. How would YOU spend this money to further our work in Christ?
Can you think of any new projects, events, programs, public relation efforts, communications, existing/new ministry, etc.?
• How could we expand our evangelism efforts? (This could be used onsite or offsite)