May 15, 2019
The next 5 years in spine: 5 surgeons on technology to watch
2. 10 things to know about Medtronic in 2019 - acquisitions, launches & more
3. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2019
4. Progressive solutions for an overlooked source of OR inefficiency.
to download the white paper.
6. Michigan ASC adds spinal robot - 3 highlights
7. The Core Institute adds 1st Michigan-based outpatient surgery center - 4 insights
Check out this must-reads roundup of 10 articles
that offer insights into ASC supply chain optimization.
9. FDA approves ChoiceSpine for 2 new cervical spinal fusion devices - 3 insights
10. Alabama hospital in danger of closing as physicians leave town
11. De novo, turnaround or established ASCs? Here's what buyers prefer
12. Payer contract negotiations: How to develop a business case for optimal reimbursement.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
Devices and Implants
Leadership & Management
Health Information Technology
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Spine Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.