It is no secret that Defense attorneys have a win at all costs attitude, and recent national stories in the media are distorting the image and reputation of this honorable profession. This puts all of your hard work at risk!
Learn the skills you need to defend yourself and your case in the Courtroom! Don't get caught flat footed! Be prepared! This training will teach you to...
- Learn how to recognize and counter Defense Attorney tricks and tactics
- Improve your ability to communicate to the jury
- Develop skills that will improve your memory retention and report writing
- Increase your understanding of what your prosecutor wants so you can eliminate requests for further and further investigation.
This class was developed by Gerald Ladwig and Michael Carpenter, both experts in criminal law having over 50 years of combined experience ranging from Defense Attorney, Police, Prosecution, Magistrate and Judge. Between the two of them they have served in virtually every role of criminal law.
Gerald Ladwig retired as Chief of the Midland Michigan Police Department. His 24 year Law Enforcement career now continues as a member of the Midland County Prosecutor's Office. He has many years of experience testifying in court, and has directed several trials and hearings as an assistant prosecutor. Gerald has received numerous training certificates throughout his career, including graduating from LEELI, the Eastern Michigan University School of Staff and Command, as well as the FBI Michigan Police Executive Development Program. Gerald has served as an instructor for the Northeastern Police Academy at Delta College and is an adjunct faculty member at Delta College and a featured speaker for Training Force USA.
All members of the criminal justice community (sworn or non-sworn).
LENGTH: 8 hour training
Missouri City Texas Police Department
3849 Cartwright Road
Missouri City, Texas 77459
DATES & TIMES
- Friday, October 4, 2019
- Class starts at 8:00 AM Sharp - and ends at 5:00 PM (Local Time)
$199.00 per person
- Please follow the page prompts for quick, easy registration and confirmation.
Cancellations and Substitutions:
- Upon submission of this registration, participants are responsible for payment.
- Please note that if you do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
- Substitutions may be made at any time by phone, e-mail or online at the registration site.
CLAUDE A. PICHARD, Phone: 850-251-1223