I don't know about you, but for me, Advent has
flown by. With just 5 days left until Christmas, it is my prayer that we can slow down and, together with the universal church, prepare our hearts to receive our King.
But as we approach Christmas and the New Year, I am also filled with gratitude and awe at all you made possible this year through your friendship with Catholic World Mission.
In 2017, you:
- rebuilt a church in Ghana;
- gave hope to persecuted Catholics in Cuba;
- fed orphans in Honduras, Kenya, and DR Congo;
- jumpstarted a convent in Sri Lanka;
- funded scholarships for hundreds of students in our Mano Amiga network of schools throughout Latin America and the Philippines;
- provided invaluable aid and empowerment to 1,300 women in India; and many, many more projects!
We can't do this work without you. Now is the time for year-end giving. There is still time to make a final contribution! Together, let's help our many partners throughout the world finish 2017 strong. Click here to make a difference today.