Please see below for updated COVID-19 information, which was distributed by NJ.gov. There are five articles in this email:
1. A third COVID vaccine dose is recommended for individuals who are immunocompromised. To see additional information, including the definition of immunocompromised, please click on the link in the article below. If there are any questions on whether an individual with an intellectual and developmental disability (IDD) who is fully vaccinated (with two doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) is immunocompromised and should receive a third vaccine dose, please check with the person's health care provider.
2. Rental assistance and eviction protections.
3. All children ages 12 and older can receive the two-dose Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. If there are any questions on whether a child with IDD age 12 and older should receive this vaccine, please check with the child's health care provider.
4. You can download Docket to access vaccination records on your phone.
5. How to get vaccinated in New Jersey.
Please share this with others who may also be interested.
Director, Mainstreaming Medical Care
The Arc of New Jersey
985 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Direct line and fax: 732.246.2567