It is time for the Gates Culture Showcase!
There are many ways to participate!
Want to perform?
Everybody is welcome to share a dance, musical number, a skit, a poem, or martial arts performance, etc. that represents your culture.
You can sign up to perform by sending an email to
with the details below:
- Name and contact info of performance coordinator
- Type of performance
- Name and grades of all performers
- Details about the performance
Each number must be under 5 min. in length. Dress rehearsal is the week before the showcase.
We are still looking for people to play an instrument, sing, or recite a poem from their country of choice.
Like to take a more one on one approach?
You can set up a table/booth space with a tri-fold poster and tell visitors about your country and culture. You can include a small craft, showcase a skill, and bring in items to showcase.
Space is limited.
if you are interested
by January 23d.
Like to be more hands on?
Contribute to the International bake sale by bringing in your favorite treat sweet or savory!
SIGN UP HERE
- There will be a $5 per person or $10 per family entry fee, the night of the program.
- This is not a drop off event, parents must supervise their kids at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Culture Showcase co-chairs:
See you all on February 8th at 7pm!