Strategic Planning Session Agenda
We will hold two "brainstorming sessions." The first will address the 2018 Midterm election. The second will focus on planning for 2019 and 2020 elections.
Please prepare for the meeting:
- Review the topics before the meeting.
- Write down your thoughts.
- Bring positive feedback.
- Come prepared to share ideas.
- Think “outside the box.” There are no dumb suggestions.
Brief Opening Remarks
Session 1: 2018 Midterm Election Activities
- What activities worked and provided positive results?
- What challenges did we face as we reached out to Democrats?
- Should we make changes to how we handled contacting potential voters in the future?
- Is there something that didn't work at all and should be eliminated?
- Is there activities we should add in our effort to reach voters?
Session 2: 2019/2020 Preparation:
- Increase name recognition and outreach in community?
- Increase involvement in local issues?
- Recruitment techniques
- Candidates for local offices
- New Democrats
- Young People
- What more is needed?
- How do we encourage folks to take training?
- Preparations needed for Primary?
- Produce sustainability?
- Grow Party?