Help needed ASAP to organize clothing at the Stepping Stones Family Shelter in Rockville
on a weekday. This would take just 3-4 hours, depending on the number of volunteers. Please call Liz Quinn at 301-775-2545 or email her at
for details, and to coordinate times/dates.
Recycle? Re-Use? Vacation Bible School Needs Your Help!
As we explore 5 habitats and learn about our call to steward God's creation, we are using recycled materials for our art and crafts.
- Clear plastic salad bins with lids (medium/large size) for our terrarium project.
- Buttons for our upcoming mural project.
- Paper towel tubes for making mask projects. Thank you!
SILENT AUCTION: Everything but the Kitchen Sink!
A fundraiser for cabinets and cupboards
Saturday, September 28, 2019, 6:30pm
We're raising money to upgrade our kitchen with a Tex-Mex Dinner and Silent Auction! The committee asks for bid items by 9:00 am Sunday, September 15, 2019. Please consider donating items such as sporting event tickets, a weekend/week away at your get-away place, wine or other gift baskets, tickets to kid activities or other items.
Items can be dropped off with Peter Hanke in the church office.
Please note these Children's Ministry Program Dates:
- Both Nursery Care and Children’s Chapel continue through the Sundays of Summer.
- July 8-12th: "God's Glorious Garden" Vacation Bible School. Registration and as youth/adult volunteer applications may be submitted by emailing Ann Enkiri at email@example.com.
The Planned Giving and Endowment Committee
oversees Christ Church's endowment, which funds capital needs and ministries beyond the scope of the annual operating budget of the church. Included are seed grants for new ministries. The committee invites proposals in August for a fall round of grants. As you commence the summer months, please consider ideas that can further our mission and apply! Questions? Contact co-chairs Tim McLellan,
or Sharon Bartram,