From Pastor Bruce -
Remember that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic traditional
Sunday School and Worship have been cancelled for 3/22 & 3/29
. However, a worship service will be available on our Facebook page at 10:15 am on Sunday featuring music by Eileen Wescoe and Darin Jellison, Liturgy and homily by Pastor Bruce. Go to
The service will be posted by 10:15 am and can be accessed throughout the week.
During this time while our services are being interrupted,
our financial obligations will continue and your church depends on your faithful and generous stewardship.
There are a number of ways that you can continue to make your weekly offerings:
- Simply mail your offering envelope to the church office. Sandy and Pastor Bruce are still having normal office hours
- You can start to use our online giving program Tithe.ly. Simply go onto the church website (www.faithchurchucc.org) and click on giving and set up an account. 1) Click on the Giving Tab in the menu section 2) Then click on the Give Now button 3) At the top of the giving page click on Sign Up...you'll enter personal info to create your account 4) After your account is created you will Login and complete your giving information. Giving options include by credit card (2.9% fee) or bank account (1% fee)...also a $.30 transaction fee....you have the option to cover the fees should you desire. Recurring or automatic payments can be stablished...weekly, monthly, etc. You can set up your account to make a single one time gift or to make reccurring gifts.
- You can also set up gifts through your bank’s billpay program. Go onto your bank’s website to see how to do that.
DO the FIVE! (From the World Health Organization)
- HANDS - Wash them often
- ELBOW - Cough into it
- FACE - Don’t touch it
- FEET - Stay more than 3 feet apart
- FEEL - Sick? Stay at home
Pastor Bruce & Sandy will be in the office as usual.
Please communicate with them via phone calls.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9 am - 4 pm; Closed Friday
The Church Building will be closed to events or
activities through April 4th.
Not everyone in our congregation uses email. If you are aware of
someone who does not receive the weekly news and updates, please take the time to share the info with them. Click
for our directory.