Celebrating Easter With Our Children
- BIBLE STORY: Jesus is alive, and He wants to be our friend forever. BREAKFAST ON THE BEACH - JOHN 21:1-14
- MEMORY VERSE: “I am alive for ever and ever!” REVELATION 1:18
- KEY QUESTION: Who is alive?
- BOTTOM LINE: Jesus is alive.
- BASIC TRUTH: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Grades 1- 5
- BIBLE STORY: Lean on Me Servant Principle - Philippians 2:3-8
- MEMORY VERSE: Don’t do anything only to get ahead. Don’t do it because you are proud. Instead, be humble. Value others more than yourselves. Philippians 2:3
- LIFE APP: Humility—Putting others first by giving up what you think you deserve.
- BOTTOM LINE: Put others first because Jesus put you first.
- BASIC TRUTH: I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Angel Whispers . . .
The newly-turned 8-year-old sent his great aunt a video of him reciting The Lord’s Prayer!
Angel Sightings . . .
The 77-year-old grandfather stuffing Easter Bags with goodies for his church children!