Celebrating Easter With Our Children
- BIBLE STORY: Jesus is alive! EASTER - MATTHEW 26:20-50; 27:1-2; 28:1-7
- MEMORY VERSE: “I am alive for ever and ever!” - REVELATION 1:18
- KEY QUESTION: Who is alive?
- BOTTOM LINE: Jesus is alive.
- BASIC TRUTH: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Grades 1- 5
- BIBLE STORY: Above All Crucified and Risen - John 18:12-23 (Supporting: John 16, Matthew 26)
- MEMORY VERSE: "Don’t do anything only to get ahead. Don’t do it because you are proud. Instead, be humble. Value others more than yourselves." - Philippians 2:3
- LIFE APP: Humility—Putting others first by giving up what you think you deserve.
- BOTTOM LINE: Jesus put us first.
- BASIC TRUTH: I can trust God no matter what.
Angel Whispers . . .
The 3-year old casually picked up two action figures to play with; one was
Goliath and a smaller one a Biblical man. Her sister was overheard telling a very complete, detailed, and interesting story of how David was victorious over Goliath. Amazing!
Thanks, parents and teachers!
Thanks, Kathryn and storyteller, Ellie!
Angel Sightings . . .
A precious and loving couple and a wonderful lady mysteriously delivering and hammering in the children’s “we miss you" yard signs from MC3 and the
Thanks, Becky and Jim and Ellen!