Build Your Business by Selling on Amazon
Amazon has over 150 million unique visitors per month and
more than 50% of Amazon's total unit sales come from third-party sellers.
Attend this workshop to increase your reach and
drive sales of your products on Amazon.
Attendees will learn:
* What you need to know before starting your online store
* Which selling method is right for your business?
* How to open an Amazon account
* What are Amazon restricted categories?
* What is Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA)?
marketing, brand management, and online sales expert
Lorna Best of Best Online Retail Consulting. Lorna
recognized as an eBay Seller Diversity Advocate and eBay Top Seller.
Cost: $35. Veterans are welcome at no charge.
Register online at www.bucknell.edu/sbdcevents or call (570)577-1249.