Holiday Fest 2018: November 30 & December 1
Holiday Fest is our annual open streets celebration held in Downtown Shakopee to kick-off the holiday season.
On Friday, November 30, the event will be held on the closed streets of 1st Ave E, Holmes St. S and Lewis St. S in Downtown Shakopee from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Activities include:
* Caroling by the Shakopee Area Catholic School Choir
* Appearance & Photos with Santa Claus
* Tree Lighting Countdown and Ceremony with Santa Claus
* Second Annual Parade of Lights
* And MORE!
Then come back on Saturday, December 1, for more Holiday activities including:
* Photos with Santa, wreath making, and hot cider & cookies at SCHS (10:30 am 2:30 pm)
* Cookie decorating at Reflections Dance Studio (10 am - 1 pm)
* Ugly Sweater Christmas Bingo at O'Brien's Public House (2 - 4 pm)
* Mini Craft Pop-Up with First Avenue Boutique at the Shakopee Brewhall (11 am - 3 pm)
* Candy Cane Milk Porter Beer Release at the Shakopee Brewhall (4 pm)