The 20th Americas Food and Beverage Show & Conference will be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Hall C, Miami Beach. One-on-one
business meetings are available for the African delegation participating in the Show. We have companies visiting from South Africa, Ethiopia, Angola, Ivory Coast, Rwanda and Cameroon, bringing products in the following categories:
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Confectionery/Snacks - Chocolate, Sweets, Chips, Coffee, Cakes & Cake Mixes.
- Fruits Juices (variety), Fruit Drinks (canned & processed), Health Foods
- Ingredients - Spices, Seasonings, Condiments, Sauces, Ginger, Marinade, Chilli, Hot Pepper
- Seeds/Nuts - Oilseeds, Pulses, Garlic & Herbs
- Grocery Products, Honey, Sea food products, Oils & Fat, Powered products, Southern Crumbs
The participating African businesses are seeking to meet with individuals or businesses interested in Joint Ventures, Agent/Representation, Product distribution, Retailers/Wholesalers, Partnerships etc.
Free entry will be provided to registered local businesses to enable them access into the Food & Beverage Showroom for their appointments. Appointments are available hourly on Monday, September 26 & Tuesday, September 27, 2016 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
Interested companies are required to complete the
and return to the contact provided.
ATTEND THE 2016 SHOW AND VISIT THE AFRICAN PAVILION
Ø Meet manufacturers and sample products from more than 10 African countries at the African pavilion
Ø Become importers and distributors of a variety of quality food and beverage products from Africa
Ø Reach the largest African and Caribbean food and beverage importers/exporters possible
Ø Meet over 11,000 buyers at the show and access a market of about 23.5 million consumers!
To attend, call NOW to register for free at 305-871-7910 or
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEPTEMBER 26 - 27th, 2016 -
MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER