Saying Our Goodbyes
Send Photos by Wednesday, June 10
Parade on Saturday, June 20 at 7pm
To say goodbye to Fr. Malley and Fr. Lou, we will have a “drive by” parade on the grounds of St. Timothy.
And we are going to make them a movie to take with them as our going away present.
What we need you to do - if you want to.....
- Create a sign/poster with your good-bye wishes for Fr. Malley and for Fr. Lou. Be creative and please include your family name.
- Take family photos with your signs.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send any family picture for us to include even if you don’t make signs
- Or write them an email and send it to us
So we have time to complete the movie, please send pictures to email@example.com by June 10th! Thank you to all the families who have already sent in their photos. Y'all are awesome!
On Saturday, June 20, put those posters on your car door and drive by, honk and wave. Please join us!