NEW: PARKING LOT WIFI
Limited spaces available on a first-come first-serve basis.
You may stay for up to two hours.
LOCATION: Gilroy campus, Designated spots in Parking Lot "C"
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. First session starts at 7 a.m.; no admission after 6 p.m.
Gavilan College students and staff may access the internet using the college WiFi network during the pandemic by following these guidelines:
- Use the OPEN-ACCESS Gavilan WiFi network (no password required).
No appointment is necessary: check in at South Gate using QR code.
- Students must be currently enrolled.
- The internet is available for coursework only.
- WiFi users must abide by BP/AP 3720 – Computer and Network Use.
- Restrooms and other campus services are not available.
- You must bring your own device.
- No tech support will be available.
- WiFi users must remain in their vehicles at all times.
- If you have other business on campus, move out of designated wifi spot for that portion of your visit.
* Failure to comply with the guidelines may result in losing the ability to participate and/or referral for possible student disciplinary action.