The Introductory Webinar is suitable for EMDR clinicians who are building their understanding of complex trauma and dissociation. The webinar will include practicums of interventions including Meeting Place, Loving Eyes and Tip of the Finger.
- Develop a more sophisticated understanding of dissociative processes from a Structural Dissociation perspective.
- Learn and begin to integrate and utilize the Meeting Place with clients to facilitate work with parts of the personality.
- Identify and work more successfully with the phobias of attachment, traumatic memories and inner experience.
- Working through the adult become comfortable accessing parts of self.
- Learn the Tip of the Finger Strategy, Loving Eyes, and other EMDR interventions to utilize with clients.
Dates: 2nd Thursday of the month
Sep 9, Oct 14, Nov 11, Dec 9, Jan 13, Feb 10, Mar 10, Apr 14, May 12, Jun 9
Time: 10 am - 1 pm EST
30 NBCC CE hours approved
18 EMDRIA CE hours
$1,000 if paid in full by Sept 1, 2021 OR
$120 per month ($240 due at time of registration)
$90 per month for Community Mental Health clinicians (30 hours or more per week) See below for required letter.
CMH clinicians: Within one week of registration, you must submit a letter on agency letterhead from your supervisor or director stating that you work 30 or more hours per week and that there are no reimbursement funds for training.
Each month participants will receive, in advance, a PDF of the slides for that month's readings. The one hour didactic with discussion is followed by case consultation and online supervised practicum teaching participants to use the Meeting Place for themselves, as well as other skills, so they can use them with their clients.