Join us for this FREE workshop on October 28th which will:
1. Address the growing challenge of drug trafficking across Georgia's counties and cities.
2. Address the difficulties in attacking the supply side of America's drug problem.
3. Emphasize the importance of addressing the demand side of the problem.
4. Point out that the largest concentration of demand for drugs is in the American workplace.
5. Explain the 5 steps required for drug free certification in GA which qualifies a company for the state-mandated 7.5% discount on workers' compensation insurance.
Led by Chris Manning, the Associate Executive Director of the 50+ year old nonprofit The Council on Alcohol and Drugs.