Fun Food Days – Bless Our OCCS Staff and Teachers!
Help us show appreciation to the OCCS teachers and staff! We would like to bless our OCCS Staff by providing fun food items for staff members to choose from March 15-18.
Monday, 3/15 & Wednesday, 3/17 – breakfast days
- Each day, 6 people bring breakfast items to serve 12 teachers and staff (muffins, donuts, pastries, fruit cups, etc.)
- Each day, 2 people will come at 9:45 to individually plate items, place on a cart and walk around school allowing teachers and staff to choose an item. Clean up afterwards.
Tuesday, 3/16 & Thursday, 3/18 – dessert / snack days
- Each day, 6 people bring dessert / snack items to serve 12 teachers and staff (pie, dessert, bars, cookies, snack mix cups, etc.)
- Each day, 2 people will come at 1:45 to individually plate items, place on a cart and walk around school allowing teachers and staff to choose an item. Clean up afterwards.
2021-2022 Tiger PAWS Committees – if you are interested in learning more about volunteering to join one of our committees, please email Anita Nykamp at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already know you want to join a committee next year, GREAT! Let me know that too.
March Prayer Items:
- 6th grade teachers and aides - Mr. Hilbelink & Mrs. Oordt, Erin Emmelkamp & Bill Van Marel
- Technology - Mr. Goedhart & Mr. Van Schepen
- Nurse - Mrs. De Groot
- Librarian - Mrs. Wielenga
Pray that OCCS students may be a light to all those around them.
Pray for our families. Pray for strong marriages, patient and truth-filled parents, respectful and discerning children.
Praise God for signs of spring!
March Hymn: "We've Come This Far By Faith"
We’ve come this far by faith,
leaning on the Lord,
trusting in his holy Word
he’s never failed us yet.
Oh--- can’t turn around,
We’ve come this far by faith.
Don’t be discouraged
with trouble in your life;
He’ll bear your burdens
and remove all misery and strife.
March Theme Verse - Esther 4:14
For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?