The Scientific Committee of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease invites you to submit your abstracts for presentation at the XXVI World Congress.
The program of the conference will focus on “Evidence-based research". To be part of our program your abstract will have a clear connection to the conference theme.
Abstracts must be submitted by March 1, 2022 to be considered.
- The Scientific Committee encourages the submissions of original research for abstract presentations. Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- The accepted abstracts will be printed in a special supplement edition of our Journal.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations).
- Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the submission.
- Commercial presentations are not permitted. Sponsored Symposiums are available.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- All abstracts submitted by email (email@example.com) will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by email.