January 30, 2019 Chamber Newsletter
CHAIRMAN CIRCLE MEMBERS
Conundrum Escape Rooms
Colorado Document Security
Thank you to this week's
New and Renewing Members!
Hutton Plaza Shopping Center LLC
The Children's Hope Foundation
– Member since 2018. (505) 258-8148
Terri Fortner, Nurse Practitioner
– Members since 2015. (505) 278-7283
San Juan Rotary Club
– Member since 2013. (505) 860-3843
San Juan Printing
– Member since 2018. (505) 326-2269
PNM San Juan Generating Station
– Member since 1973. (505) 598-7200
NM Dream House Powered By Bryan Crawford
– Member since 2017. (505) 947-8739
– Member since 1986. (505) 327-6155
Stay Well Farmington Health Fair
Photos by Bacon Design & Photography
Church's Chicken Ribbon Cutting
The Chamber Redcoats performed a Ribbon Cutting for Church's Chicken on 20th street! The building has been remodeled and is looking great!
The Brow Parlor Ribbon Cutting
The Chamber Redcoats performed a Ribbon Cutting for the Brow Parlor at their ne location: 3001 Northridge Suite D!
Click here for more information on the Glenn Shepard Seminar
WHAT OUR PARTNERS HAVE GOING ON
Interested in being a part of
our Chairman's Circle?
100 W. Broadway | 505-325-0279 | email@example.com | www.gofarmington.com