Accredited investors (and non-accredited investors under certain prospectus exemptions) may be eligible to invest in Advanced Mortgage Investment Corporation, an exempt market product sold by Advanced Capital Corp.
Our next closing for new investments is August 1, 2018.
Current portfolio characteristics (as at July 25, 2018):
- All AMIC mortgages are on residential properties.
- The weighted average LTV of the portfolio is 74.72%.
- First mortgages comprise 57.79% of the portfolio; second mortgages make up 42.21% of the portfolio (by dollar value).
- The weighted average term to maturity is 167.66 days.
- All mortgages are in the greater Ottawa / Eastern Ontario real estate market.
- The simple average loan amount is $137,268.
- The simple average property value is $510,488.
- All properties have been fully appraised by appraisers with the AACI or CRA designation. All appraisals use an as-is value.
- AMIC has not employed leverage (debt) to fund any of the mortgages in the portfolio.
- The AMIC portfolio only contains mortgages. AMIC does not own or hold shares in other or related or connected companies.
The composition of mortgage portfolio can change daily due to advances, discharges and renewals. Please contact us if you require additional or more current information.
Please request a copy of the Offering Memorandum for more information including a detailed description of the risks associated with investing in the exempt market.
Contact Advanced Capital Corp. CEO and Dealing Representative
to arrange a meeting to review the suitability of Advanced MIC for your investment portfolio.