Welcome to 2020! As part of your membership with the BCHA, we’d like you to explore various new initiatives & member benefits that will help elevate your business.
How can you work with us to make the most or your membership?
Let us to help you promote your business by sharing your creative & visual assets:
- Send us your high res, professional photos & videos to share with media, and to promote via the BCHA's social media channels, website, and e-newsletter.
- Tell us about what’s going on with your property! Let us promote you on our Instagram #MemberMoment. From renovations and new hotel restaurant openings, to seasonal offers and packages, share what’s new with you.
- Update your member profile in our CRM and list your property for free in our member directory. Includes Logo and Photo!
Share Your Voice!
Become the voice of your region and join us in our advocacy efforts on behalf of the industry.
- We are seeking BCHA member spokespeople to participate in media print, online, and broadcast interviews, and represent their property and community in the latest regional news and industry trends. Email email@example.com for more info!
Save those $$$
Understand and take advantage of our cost savings programs as part of your member benefits – better yet, tell us what you’d like to see as a member benefit. Program highlights include:
- Hospitality Commercial Insurance Program, designed with the lodging industry in mind
- Join GreenKey Global, a great marketing tool that saves money and reduces your environmental impact. BCHA2020 discount code will save you on your annual fees.
- Coming soon! Get your team certified with the Heart of Hospitality Program, a self-paced and personalized one-on-one online training for Front Desk Staff.
Notice a member benefit missing? Tell us what you'd like to see by contacting Terry Duzenberry below. Also, c
heck out our website for more programs or search the member directory in your members only portal.