Smoother winter deliveries
At Preston Feather, we do all we can to keep your deliveries trouble-free during winter. If bad weather might affect your delivery schedule, we’ll call you as early in the day as possible. Here are some tips you can do to help us keep your deliveries smooth and efficient:
• If no one will be at your jobsite during delivery, leave a sign or marker where you want materials placed.
• Make sure your jobsites are prepared with deep snow cleared and icy areas sanded.
• Park all crew vehicles to allow Preston Feather trucks access to the site.
• Call and request loads allowing ample time for deliveries—one to two days prior is ideal.
• Provide special instructions and details to help us understand your expectations.
• Give accurate and complete directions to jobsites.
Schedule a delivery | 800-968-2501