The City is hosting the 2nd annual tire collection event on Friday, Oct. 14 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This drive-through event will be held in the Downtown Rosenberg Parking lot located at 2221 Avenue F. See a map on how to enter here.
The event is free for Rosenberg residents. Residents must be prepared to show proof of residency by providing a driver's license or water utility bill.
- Limit 10 tires per vehicle/per trip.
- Passenger, ag and truck tires only.
- No heavy equipment tires.
- No commercial tire companies are allowed.
- Tires MUST be removed from the rim.
Please see the flyer below, call 832-595-3301 or visit rosenbergtx.gov for more information.