Thursday, January 28: Class Pictures
- On-premise (PK-5) students will be taking class pictures (group) on Thursday.
- Students should wear their most vibrant uniform.
- Please note: Students will wear their masks to enter and set up for the picture, then remove their masks for the photo shoot.
- We are working on a creative alternative for VIP students.
- 6th-8th grade students will be taking a whole group photo at a later date.
Friday, January 29: Individual Student Photos
(Dress down/Dress up)
- VIP, PreK and On-Premise students (K-5) are invited to take an individual student pictures
(uniforms not required; dress down/dress up for pictures).
- 8:30am-9:30am is dedicated for VIP and PreK students only.
- Middle school students will not be taking individual photos this year. If you would like your child to take a picture, please contact the front office before Thursday.