We are happy to announce that both our locations Downtown and North Vancouver will re-open starting
Tuesday, May 19th 2020.
At Dermal Laser, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team, so we have very strict protocols in place while practicing social distancing and adhering to provincial guidelines.
This is what we do to ensure your safety when we re-open:
- As a medical clinic we have always had high cleanliness standards and strict infection control procedures, including hand washing and hygiene practices.
- All treatment rooms are treated like medical treatment rooms.
- Every surface including beds, desks, iPads and computers are wiped down between clients with surgical disinfectant.
- All staff will be required to wear surgical masks at all times.
- Practitioners will have full PPE including face shields, surgical masks, single use gloves, and disposable aprons.
- Touch-less thermometers will be used to take daily temperatures of all staff.
- We will stagger appointment times allowing only one person in our waiting area at the time.
- Appointments will be limited to 15min to 45min duration while minimizing face to face time.
- Each client must apply hand sanitizer provided to them at reception both upon arrival and following the appointment.
This is what we expect from you prior to visiting any of our locations:
Please review the following questions to confirm your fitness to enter the facility. Your answer to all of the questions should be NO prior to visiting Dermal Laser.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or self-monitor in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the province of BC in the last 14 days?
- Are you feeling well? Do you have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or difficult breathing?
- If you have ANY respiratory symptoms or feel unwell at all you will not be permitted in the clinic.
During your Dermal Laser visit:
- Since our space is limited, we request for you to be on time for your appointment so that we may adhere to social distancing rules.
- Upon your arrival, please stay in your car or remain outside the clinic as we are limiting the number of people inside the clinic. We will give you a call once we are ready to serve you.
- Clients are asked to wear masks at all times when not receiving facial treatments.
- Please leave any non-essential belongings in your car (i.e. jacket, hats).
- No companions or pets will be allowed at this time.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the premises.
- Water, tea, and magazines will not be provided at this time for safety reasons.
- Bathroom use is for urgent use only.
- Card payments are preferred at this time.
We hope the above measures offer you some reassurance that we have your safety and health as a priority once the clinic re-opens. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to serving you again!
Dermal Laser Team