September 15, 2020
Dear Upper School Parents and Guardians,
Today from 4:30-7:00 p.m. our doors will be open for parents and guardians only to do a walking tour of our upper school spaces: primarily Dennett, Parents and Morris Halls along with the Dining Hall. We hope some of you will be able to make a visit, even if you’re between sporting events or senior nights! You do not need to register in advance to take the tour.
Please park in the upper school lot or the lot by the Dining Hall. We ask that everyone begins their US tour from the main entrance (doors to the Senior Lounge) where Parents Hall and Dennett Hall meet. A faculty member will be there to greet you, take your name and regulate the spacing of visitors.
Once you are on campus, please keep the following in mind:
- Wear masks at all times and use sanitizing stations when entering any building.
- Classrooms are not to be entered, however they may be viewed from the doorway. All classrooms will not be open. If a classroom door is closed, please do not open it.
- Follow the blue arrows and remain distanced from other people as you walk the hallways.
- Use the appropriate one-way staircases to transition between floors.
- Follow the prescribed order of visiting buildings: 1) Parents & Dennett Halls, 2) Morris Hall and 3) Dining Hall.
- Our parent-run Viking Corner store located within the Dining Hall will be open during special hours for this event to help with your spiritwear needs.
Thank you for your support and cooperation with these plans. I will be available throughout the evening to answer questions.
Head of Upper School