We are looking very forward to seeing each of you at camp on Friday, November 27th! Please bring a great attitude to learn, improve your game, and have fun!
This note is lengthy and includes very important information for camp. Please read to the bottom! Thank you in advance!
You are registered for:
- AFTERNOON ONLY CAMP: Friday, November 27
- Alodia Shooting/ Competition Camp: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Salem Community Center, 22601 Lutheran Church Road, Tomball, TX 77377
- You will be shooting 500 shots & playing 3 games in 1 day!
We are doing all we can to keep our families and yours safe and healthy. Please know we want to make this not only a safe experience for the campers, but a fun and productive one as well. Our energetic camp director and coaches are not only basketball coaches but have been around children and part of the school system for years. Your campers will love their time with them!
All of the precautions we are taking are with guidance from Next Level Urgent Care, CDC guidelines, and state health protocols to ensure your camper not only has fun but stays healthy. While things will be a little different than before, thankfully we have this opportunity to come together safely and let the children do what they do best – play!
If you are receiving this email, all registration info is in place and no need to bring additional paperwork. Below is a detailed overview for the camp. Please take a few moments to review with your camper before arriving.
BRING YOUR OWN BASKETBALL WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. Please sanitize your basketball before arrival (and after camp). Suggested basketball sizes: grades 1-2 use 27.5 inch basketball, grades 3-6 (and grades 7-8 girls) use 28.5 inch basketball, and grades 7-8 boys use 29.5 inch basketball.
- Only bring a backpack with a basketball and closed drinks (drinks with a closed lid). Water fountains will NOT be available. Concessions consisting of drinks and light, closed snacks will be available for purchase (cash only).
- Wear shoes that do not leave black marks on the gym floor.
Please visit our website for our promises to you and a list of all precautions in our Camp COVID-19 Guidelines: CLICK HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: If your camper isn’t feeling well, please do not bring them to camp.
Check-in is from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm at the side entrance gym doors on THE NORTHEAST SIDE (turn right at atrium doors). Atrium main doors will be locked. Parents are welcome to stay as long or as little as you'd like.
- Campers will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer daily and given a wristband to indicate they are fever free. Alodia staff will have their temperature taken prior to the camp day – EVERYDAY of camp.
- Campers can enter the gym 15 minutes prior to camp start time. NO EARLIER admittance into the gym please.
- Camp ends at 4:30 pm and campers will be dismissed to parents through the side door entrance or parents are welcome to come in and pick them up.
We have been operating camps with high ratings for many years and are so thankful you’re joining us to experience for yourself. While we always value your feedback, we also encourage you and your camper to trust the process from Day 1.
Thank you for your trust in Alodia and our programs!
We are very excited to see you on the court for a great week. See you on Friday!