October 13, 2020
Dear Upper School Families,
This is just a reminder that tomorrow (Wednesday, October 14th) is a PSAT Day at school for all sophomores and juniors. Here are some specifics about the day for those taking the test:
- Sophomores and juniors should check in at their grade-level US doorways between 7:30-7:55 a.m. and report directly to their assigned testing rooms.
- All students need to have completed their health screenings via SchoolPass prior to arriving on campus. Please do it at home so that it registers by the time your children arrive at school.
- Testing begins promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- Students should be in dress code. No hoodies allowed.
- Students should have a charged, approved calculator and sharpened #2 pencils.
- Students may bring a water bottle to set outside the classroom.
- Once students have completed their tests, typically between 11:30 a.m. and noon, they may leave campus. Those using extended time will finish closer to 1:00-1:30 p.m.
- Students may also eat lunch on campus at 12:35 p.m. when the US lunch line opens, if they wish.
- There are no afternoon classes.
Freshmen and seniors will be at home on Wednesday. There are no synchronous classes, but ninth-graders will have asynchronous work to do in English, History and Science, and seniors should tend to college applications or work on any long-term assignments from their classes.
The students have been sent reminders about tomorrow as well. To the test-takers, we hope everyone gets a good night’s sleep and has some breakfast before the test begins.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Head of Upper School