The 2018 Southern Automotive Conference is ONLY four months away!
Here are the TOP 10 reasons to join us October 3 – 5 in Atlanta!
1) The SAC celebrates its first year in Atlanta!
New city, new ideas, new SAC! The biggest city in the South deserves the biggest SAC yet, and that’s exactly what it’ll get. More sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees than ever before will come from across the US and the globe to connect and experience what the industry has to offer.
2) High-caliber, high-impact panels. The
nation’s top OEMs
join forces to discuss their expectations for the future, while industry thought leaders offer strategies to help your company be a part of the automotive industry’s forward momentum.
3) Bigger, Brighter, Better Innovation Zone and all-new Workforce Development Zone!
- Innovation Zone: It’s a high-tech, hands-on showcase of the best and brightest advances in automotive manufacturing. The showstopping section wowed last year, and that was only the beginning. This year, we’re amping it up.
- Workforce Development Zone: A brand-new feature in response to your requests to help find state-of-the-art information, best practices, and successful solutions to the most pressing issue facing our industry today. The WDZ offers the chance to connect one-on-one with strategists and game-changers that stay ahead of the curve.
4) The Roxy Gala!
Get charged up at The Battery, Atlanta’s exciting new entertainment district adjacent to the Atlanta Braves SunTrust Stadium. Thursday night’s Gala Reception is at the new Coca-Cola Roxy in The Battery Atlanta. Join the fun at the all-new Roxy Theatre for dinner, drinks, and dancing!
5) Forward-Thinking Breakout Sessions.
Stay ahead of industry trends. Sessions highlight hot topics, including advanced vehicle technology, smart factories, cyber security, and workforce development.
6) Networking and Matchmaking!
This year’s conference offers
more opportunities than ever to network
, including networking breakfasts that will energize you more than a cup of joe and dedicated time each day to make lasting connections with exhibitors.
7) Stars of Southern Manufacturing Awards Luncheon!
A can’t miss, expanded Stars of Southern Manufacturing Awards Luncheon returns in a touching tribute to the hardest workers making the biggest impacts at their plants.
8) Wednesday Welcome!
With Atlanta’s newest nightlife hotspot, The Battery Atlanta, just steps away from the Cobb Galleria Centre, planning out your nights and post-conference weekend plans can get overwhelming. Cobb Travel & Tourism will be on hand at
Wednesday night’s welcome party
to help facilitate a dine-around and make the most of your stay!
9) Upgraded Sponsorships. Sponsorships get a major upgrade
, with all-new sponsor tiers and packages that ensure unique opportunities to promote your brand and make a big impact.
10) A-List Keynote Speakers.
Keynotes delivered on the main stage from world-renowned faces and companies bring powerful reminders of the progress driving the automotive industry forward.
be a part of SAC2018’s Forward Momentum!