WHO SHOULD YOU HIRE TO HELP YOUR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION RAISE FUNDS?
Michael Chatman Giving Show Top 30 Most Effective Fundraising Consultants
Penelope Burk (pictured right), author of Donor-Centered Fundraising, is number two on this year's list of top fundraising consultants.
1. Jon Duschinsky - www.bethechange.fr/node/35
2. Penelope Burk - www.cygresearch.com
3. Adrian Sargeant - www.studyfundraising.com
4. Howard Stevenson - www.gettingtogiving-fundraising.com
5. Jerold Panas - www.jeroldpanas.com
6. Tom Ahern - www.aherncomm.com
7. Diane Remin - www.majordonors.com
8. Nell Edgington - www.socialvelocity.net
9. Gail Perry - www.gailperry.com
10. Leslie Crutchfield - www.fsg.org
11. Karla A. Williams - http://bit.ly/yrcL2T
12. Simone Joyaux - www.simonejoyaux.com
13. Gordon Jay Frost - www.fundraisinginfo.com
14. Larry C. Johnson, CFRE - www.megraceassociates.com
15. Kris Putnam-Walkerly - www.putnamcic.com
16. Peter Drury - www.dzostrategists.com
17. Penelope Cagney - www.thecagneycompany.com
18. Sandy Rees - www.getfullyfunded.com
19. Lori Jacobwith - www.lorijacobwith.com
20. Tony Martignetti - www.mpgadv.com
21. Ian Adair - www.re-fundraising.com
22. Tammy Zonker - www.tammyzonker.com
23. Ted Hart - www.P2Fundraising.org
24. Tania Little - www.ideatephilanthropy.com
25. Pamela Grow - www.pamelagrow.com
26. Michael Rosen - www.mlinnovations.com
27. Amy Eisenstein - www.tripointfundraising.com
28. Marc Pitman - www.fundraisingcoach.com
29. Andrea Kihlstedt - www.askingmatters.com
30. Val Porter - http://atlantablog.foundationcenter.org/
TOP NONPROFIT EXECUTIVES AND FUNDRAISING PROFESSIONALS
TARGETING MAJOR DONORS HOST THEIR OWN NETWORKING FORUM TO INCREASE DEAL FLOW AND FORM STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
The Best Practices of America's Best Fundraisers, Thursday, February 9th, Courtyard Boca Marriott, 2000 NW Executive Center Circle, Boca Raton, FL
This is an invitation for nonprofit executives and forward-thinking fundraising professionals to participate in a special networking forum and roundtable discussion for the purpose of forming strategic partnerships - and sharing best practices on how to build a sustainable organization.
For-profit executives have long had specific niche industry forums to attend. Now, top fundraising professionals, executive directors and CEOs who seek out major donors, have a presence of their own. It's called the 'Major Donors Networking Forum.'
Join Diane Remin, Founder of MajorDonors.com, for a discussion on the best practices of America's best fundraising professionals, Thursday, February 9th from 9:00-11:50 a.m. or 7:00-9:50 p.m.
Among other activities at the Major Donors Networking Forum, participants will be discussing how to build your board of directors and get them to give 20 percent of your annual budget, where to find major donors - and how to tap into their philanthropic interests, build your monthly giving program through donor referrals from non-competing organizations, and best ways to thank your donors through letters and phone calls (and what to say to them that will increase your budget 20 to 30 percent this year).
Hosted by Michael Chatman, the Ambassador of Giving and creator of #WHYiGive, one of Twitter's most popular social media chats in philanthropy, and 'The Giving Show, weekly radio program on Wall Street Business Network.
The networking forum is being offered at no cost. Free refreshments provided. Advanced registration is required, and limited to only 15 people per session. Once the seats are gone, they are gone.
If you qualify for invitation, or would like to refer a colleague, send an email to Sandy Taylor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If space is still available, you will receive an email confirmation.
Got a tip for our readers? Want to be a guest on 'The Michael Chatman Giving Show?' Contact us via our website at: http://www.michaelchatman.com.