- You get to select the topic - from A3 Thinking to Value Stream Mapping - which best suits where your Lean implementation is now and where you want it to go. See the list here.
- End the day with tangible improvements because of the time your people spend on the floor with our expert facilitator.
- Build your network of fellow Lean practitioner whom you can continue to learn from and benchmark with in the years to come.
- Get valuable feedback from other lean practitioners in attendance with different perspectives on your implementation.
- Hosting a GBMP workshop is a great way to re-energize your Lean program or to kickoff your progress to the next level in your Lean implementation.
Did we mention the FREE SEATS? Host sites get at least two free and additional seats for 50% off.
Regardless of where your organization is on its Lean Transformation - whether you are just starting a Lean implementation or you've been on the Lean journey for a few years, any organization can host a workshop - from biotech to insurance, factories to pharmacies.
Choose from Intro to Lean, 5S/Visual Workplace, Pokayoke, Hoshin Kanri/Lean Policy Deployment, Standard Work, JIT/TWI, Lean for the Office, Toyota Kata, Continuous Flow, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, TPM, Six Sigma White, Yellow or Green Belt, The GBMP Lean Certificate Course, Shingo Institute workshops and many more. GBMP can also provide all of these courses in a Health Care setting.