Top 5 Reasons to Start an Email Newsletter Today!
In this month's newsletter I want to discuss the importance of marketing yourself and your business. A great way to do this is with an electronic newsletter. If you are not sending one out, you are missing a great opportunity to connect with your customers and prospects. Below are the top 5 reasons to start an email newsletter today!
- Puts YOUR Brand Top of Mind - Sending an electronic newsletter on a regular basis allows you and your business to get in front of your customer or perspective customer frequently. It allows you to share info on your business - new products, promotions, awards, testimonials, etc. Your customers check their inbox all day, every day. You are sure to reach them when you send a consistent electronic newsletter!
- Allows you to interact with your Customer - with an electronic newsletter you can add links to your website, Facebook page, LinkedIn, etc. It also allows you to embed documents such as brochures; YouTube clips, photos with links, etc. It becomes an interactive experience for the user.
- Provides Statistics - An e-newsletter allows you to track who is opening the email, who is clicking on what links, how often they view a specific document, etc. With print newsletters, you send them out, but you have no idea if people are reading the content, if they go to your website or if they forward it to someone. E-newsletters allow you to measure a campaign so you know what works and what needs improvement.
- Another form of advertising - customers can easily forward your electronic newsletters to their friends or associates allowing you to reach a new prospect. Your subscribers are your best customers as they have signed up to receive more information about you and your business.
- Cost effective - for a low monthly rate you can get a subscription for an Email Marketing solution such as Constant Contact. Add to it White Glove Virtual Assistant's monthly rate and presto, you have an affordable mode to advertise to your customers and prospects!
We are Growing!Thanks to all of your support, we have had tremendous growth at White Glove Virtual Assistant. I am proud to announce that Janice Fitger is now on board with us!
Janice has been working in the service industry for over twenty years. She started her career as a travel agent working with various corporate firms on both personal and business related portfolios. Janice specialized in group travel helping organizations with their logistics requirements.
Janice is very detail oriented and always focused on her customer's requirements, managing their vision flawlessly and always exceeding their expectations.
In 2003 Janice made a change and left the corporate world to focus on her family and start her own business as an independent travel agent. She retained many of her clients and also grew her business by doing work for a very successful event planning company, once again organizing logistics for global events.
Janice joined White Glove Virtual Assistant in August 2013 to help grow our travel and logistics division. Her focus will be to help provide businesses with travel logistics as well as event planning, corporate retreats etc. Janice is TICO certified (Travel Industry Counsel of Ontario).
Please feel free to contact me to discuss your "White Glove Virtual Assistant" requirements. We are happy to provide daily, weekly or monthly assistance. Perhaps you just need us to do a monthly e-newsletter for you! We are very flexible - contact us today!