New Albany, IN
My daughter Sydney, 23yrs, Fiancé Ben and two boys Sevian, 8yrs, and Whitton, 13yrs
Mollie and Ollie
1. What inspires you and why?
Kindness inspires me. I think there is not enough kindness in the world and I believe it is contagious. So if I start it, then it will spread. My Grandmother was very kind-hearted, so I would have to say that she was my inspiration.
2. If you could only wear one color the rest of your life what would it be?
3. What is one thing you cannot resist?
I love music and love to dance!
4. What series are you currently watching
None- I watch Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy.
5. Name three traits that define you.
Talkative, Friendly and Loyal.
6. Do you prefer to cook or eat-out?
7. What is something you believed as a child that you later found out was not true?
That Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are not real people.
8. Finish this sentence: I am happiest when...
I am laughing with my family, and we are all together.
9. What is something you would like to learn to do?
Sew or crochet.
10. What is the last photo you took on your phone
A pic of myself and fiancé at a friend’s wedding May 10, 2019. I do not have a Facebook. I do not take selfies.
11. Most irrational fear
Fear of heights.
12. You can choose one super power, what is it and why?
To Command the forces of Nature.