Good afternoon Tortosa,
As the Coronavirus spreads, the health and safety of our residents remains our top concern. For your protection, no group gatherings will occur until further notice. This includes Easter Eggstravaganza scheduled for March 28. This disruption is extremely disappointing to our residents and staff, so your continued patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
The health and safety of our residents remains our top priority. All residents are encouraged to practice the following preventative recommendations from the Center for Disease Control:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Tortosa Management Team