June 30, 2020
The Town and Village of Ossining are pleased to announce that in-person services at the offices at 16 Croton Avenue will resume on Wednesday, July 1. Staff from the Town/Village Clerk’s Office, Village Finance Office, Town Tax Receiver’s Office, and Town Assessor’s Office will be available to customers on the first floor.
The following restrictions will be in place at 16 Croton Avenue:
- Office hours are limited to 9:00am to 2:30pm.
- Pursuant to New York State Contact Tracing guidelines, visitors will be asked to provide their name and contact information.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering that properly covers both their mouth and nose.
- All visitors will enter through the front door and exit through the side door.
- Please follow six-foot distance markings both outside and inside the building while waiting for service.
- Upon entry, visitors will have their temperature taken, and screened for possible COVID-19 symptoms, recent positive test, or contact with a positive case.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you choose another day to come visit our offices, or contact us for remote alternatives to Town and Village services.
There are many services that can be accessed remotely, and we encourage all residents to consider these options as an alternative to in-person service at this time. Please visit the
Town of Ossining
Village of Ossining
websites for more information and contact information for all Town and Village Departments.
If you would like to meet with the Town Supervisor’s Office or Village Manager’s Office, you must make an appointment by calling (914) 762-6001 for the Town Supervisor, or (914) 941-3554 for the Village Manager. Please note in-person meetings will remain limited and held only if absolutely necessary. Conversations via telephone, conference call, or video conference can be scheduled as an alternative to in-person meetings.
Please note that the offices at the John Paul Rodrigues Operations Center (Town and Village Building Department, Village Department of Public Works), Joseph G. Caputo Community Center (Village Recreation and Town Senior Nutrition Program), and Town of Ossining Justice Court remain closed at this time. Notices will be shared with the general public when appropriate protocols are in place to allow in-person services at these buildings.
Thank you for your patience as we work to establish proper protocols in line with New York State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control guidance prior to re-opening Town and Village offices.