2019 race guide
is now available for download - this comprehensive package summarizes all of the details around Race Day, and will give you a better understanding of what to expect. Given the logistics involved in staging a 110km point-to-point relay trail race, we've gone to great lengths to make this package as clear and concise as possible!
One of the particularly unique elements of Trail Fix is the system that will be in place to ensure that all teams are able to complete the course in full (and before nightfall!) This system is referred to as "SimulFixing," and it will allow team members to run certain stages simultaneously. Full details are provided in Section 4.
Also included in the guide:
- A Race Day itinerary and driving directions
- An overview of our timing system and how it works
- A team tracking and stage planning tool
- The Transition Area driving guide
- Answers to FAQs, and lots more!