NCWorks provides free services and programs to businesses in North Carolina. NCWorks Career Centers are also equipped to help employers find, train, and retain the qualified employees you need to succeed.
They can simplify the process of addressing your employment needs.
- Job applicant screening and qualified candidate referrals
- Valuable and up-to-date labor market facts and projections, such as wages
- Information on tax credits for hiring particular groups of workers
- Space to conduct job interviews
- Help arranging job fairs
- Workshops on employer-related subjects
- Reference library
- Employee training resources
- Layoff/closure prevention services for employers
- Information about Federal Bonding (insurance for hiring at-risk workers)
These services are offered at no cost to your business.