April 2021 - Top Stories:
1. Full Focus: Screening/Surveillance Testing for COVID-19
State and local governments, as well as schools and workplaces, are beginning to use surveillance testing as a means to monitor the health of their communities and guide reopening. As a result, the growing impact of surveillance testing on everyday life cannot be understated.
Keep reading this month's Lab Insighter to learn more about Screening/Surveillance testing and how your lab can benefit.
2. Webinar: Surveillance Testing - The Next Step Your Lab Needs to Take
In this webinar, the leading industry experts will discuss:
- Differentiating between Surveillance Testing and Screening Testing
- Reduced Laboratory Costs for Pooled Testing
- Government subsidized testing in school systems.
- Reimbursement: Best Practices