Trillium Response to Provincial Stay at Home Order Update June 4, 2021
During the third wave of the pandemic, Trillium's Re-Opening Team continues to make every effort to keep our staff and members safe. The following changes are in place until further notice.
The church building is now closed to the public.
The sanctuary is not open on Sunday morning. Please access worship services on-line or by phone.
Group meetings in the church are not allowed under current provincial restrictions.
- Staff will be in the church only for security, maintenance and to complete tasks that cannot be done from home e.g. check for mail, access materials for work.
- The Parish Nurse may visit members at her discretion.
- Please connect with staff only by phone or by email.
- Phone messages will be checked regularly.
Member access to the church building
- Members may enter the building (e.g. pick up a puzzle or quilting materials) if wearing a mask and while maintaining a two metre distance from staff and those who are not from your household.
- Please sign in and answer the screening questions.
- If you need to enter the church office, please arrange a time when staff are not there.
- Fundscrip cards are available for sale by pre-order only. Contact David Reed to arrange for a contact-less pick-up. To reduce contact, please pay by cheque or E transfer only.
Volunteer activity outside the building
- No outdoor group activities will be organized at this time.
- Pastoral visitation should be limited to outdoor interactions.
- Delivery of print copies of eNews is suspended. Volunteers will phone members who usually receive a printed eNews, if there is new information.
- The May Roots and Sprouts newsletter will be sent by mail.
~ Ruth Thompson, Chair, Re-Opening Team