July 29, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Trinity Health sues medical group, challenges non-compete clauses
2. Kamala Harris unveils healthcare plan: 5 things to know
3. Patient waited 20 hours to receive urgent test, surgery at Pennsylvania hospital
4. Is your cost to collect higher than you would like? See how utilizing AI and predictive analytics in your revenue cycle reduces denials and improves reimbursement.
5. Michigan health system lays off 72 employees
6. Patient data from EHR vendors found for sale online
7. Arizona hospital apologizes for $60K billing error
8. How the Cleveland Sight Center automated accounts payable, saved thousands and eliminated paper storage.
to read the white paper.
9. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves
10. How 4 healthcare providers will respond to Trump's price transparency order
to securing patient-facing price transparency for your organization
12. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of July 22-26
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.