On March 23rd, consider celebrating kindness in our shared community and beyond. Here are 23 ways you can participate:
1. Give 5 compliments.
2. Let the person in line behind you go ahead of you.
3. Leave happy notes around town.
4. Babysit for a single mom for free.
5. Make new friends! Sit next to someone new at church.
6. Help an elderly neighbor take out the trash or mow their lawn.
7. Write your siblings a note about how much you love them.
8. Take the security guard a hot cup of coffee.
9. Leave your server a gigantic tip.
10. Bring a box of doughnuts to the custodians at school or work.
11. Leave a thank you note for your mail carrier.
12. Send a card to someone serving in the military.
13. Hold the door open for someone.
14. Do a chore without being asked.
15. Give a fancy chocolate bar to the bus driver.
16. Bake your favorite cookies for a neighbor.
17. Make a donation to Micah Ministries.
18. Call an elderly relative.
19. Surprise some friends with dinner.
20. Gift someone a gift card.
21. Go through the drive-thru and pay for the car behind you.
22. Clean up the classroom for a teacher.
23. Donate gently used toys to a charity.