Submit your prayer requests by emailing them to TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.
All prayers are kept on the list for a period of three weeks, so please resubmit long term prayer needs regularly.
Those Fighting Cancer
JoAnn, Corrie H., Donald, Jim C., Diane R., Sigmond, Gary L., Preston, David V., JoAnn and Allan, Lisa and Victor, Michael S., Jenny M., Jerry K., Barbara R., Jackie R., Mary, Doug H., Paul W., Rebecca M., Rita S., Alice, Brian, Jerry D., Corey, Cayden, Jeff M., Eva and Justin, Alex, Emma R., Annie B., Matt S., Joanna P., Matt B., Eva S., Bud K., Barbara B., Mike T., Johnny N., Carolyn R., Mike R., Chip D., Jesiah M., Doug, Brian
Hazel, Chuck, Karen E., Ramiro, Ruth M., Lorrain H., Margaret, baby Charlotte, Mike T., Caleb H., Debbie, Grandmother, Jenny's dad, Jim S., Roger
Surgery and Recovery/Recently Hospitalized
Eleanor D., Cindy B.
- For the process, person, and provision of an associate pastor
- For those who serve in the military
- For Luis R.
- For everyone affected by the recent tornadoes
- For Grayson B.
- For all those affected by the school shooting in Nashville
- For pastors, educators, and teachers
- For a family in Tennessee fighting a spiritual battle
- For Lisa S. as she travels
- For Debbi
- For Angelisa O.
- For Andrew M.
Peace and Comfort
- For the family and friends of Bert
- For the family and friends of Pastor Paul Hoyer
- Family and friends of Penn Marshall
- Family and friends of Cpl. Robert Guilfoyle
- Family and friends of Sherry Williams
- Family and friends of Rob Mamula
- Family and friends of Marilyn Blackwood
- Family and friends of Jim Bohlman
- Family and friends of Lee Roby
- For Lee and Devon at the loss of their father
- For the family and friends of Karen
- For the family and friends of Sam Audeykiwics
- For the family and friends of John
- For the family and friends of Jan Fry
- Family and friends of John Collins
- For Tom M. at his father's passing
- For the Schmitz family
- For Wendy at the loss of her father
- For the Nagy family at the loss of Bernard
- For the family and friends of Ann Bufkin
- For Linda at the loss of her husband
- For the family and friends of Jean Koivu
- For the family and friends of Sgt. Penny Warner
- For the Opheim family
- For the family and friends of Deputy Mike Milmerstadt
- For the Mimms family at the loss of their son
- For the Brittingham family
For those prayers that have been shared in confidence, you know the details, Lord. We lift them up to you.
Our Trinity Missionaries
- Wasmund Family in East Asia
- Trump Family in Kenya
- Clausing Family in Tanzania
- Lehman Family in Puerto Rico
- Blessings on all those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries!
- Thanks and praise for those whose health has improved.
- Thanks and praise for those who have returned safely from travels.
- Thank you for those who have graciously donated to the ministries of Trinity!
- Thanks and praise for the guidance and discernment of God!
- Thanks and praise for the provision of jobs!
- Thanks and praise for the end of Matt's radiation!
- Thanks and praise for the success of Anna's medical procedures!
- Thanks and praise for all the volunteers and members at Trinity!
For Our Communities - For Our Nation - For Our World
We pray for our nation, for our nation's leaders, for its people, and for our future together as one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all! We pray that we may all be a reflection of Christ's love, sharing grace and mercy, living in peace with one another. Reach out, listen, connect, and have those hard conversations. Love is first. Love wins.
- For world, state, and local leaders in decisions
- For all those caring for aging and/or ill family members in need
- Prayers for our CDC staff & families, Trinity membership, and all Trinity staff & leaders
- For all those struggling with mental health issues
- For all those troubled by depression and broken relationships
- For all those unable to attend church
- For all those serving in our military
- For the current war in Ukraine
- For those who have lost homes due to storms and for those who are homeless
Prayerful Thoughts from Rusty Stephens
We pray to You in the name of your Son our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Despite this sinful world, You provide the vast majority of us with wonderful, joyous, and fun times in our lives. One example: Friends are getting together and going out for dinner. They are very grateful for their dining experience. They thank the host for a great table. They thank the waiter who was excellent in job performance. The meal was so delicious that they asked the waiter to thank the chef. One of them volunteered to pay for the whole dining bill, so the rest of them thanked that friend. As the evening came to a close, they thought that everyone had been thanked. EVERYONE ? What about you Jesus? There was no mealtime prayer.
Jesus, when our lives enter difficult times we turn to you, which is exactly what you want us to do. However you are also with us in those wonderful, happy, and fun times as well. Satan also gives people what seems to be fun times only to be pulled more and more away from you, Lord, and into his trap of misery. You, Lord, grant happy times because you love us.
Jesus, for your faithful followers, you are with employees who receive a large raise or promotion, while at the same time with other employees whose hours were cut or laid off, leaving them to worry about how they will be able to take care of their families and pay bills. You are with the students that received a well earned scholarship by outstanding grades or ones blessed with a body and determination to excel in a sport. You, Jesus, will also be encouraging the others who worked so hard but fell short. You are with a husband and wife celebrating the healthy birth of their beautiful baby while at the same time comforting another couple whose joy turned into tears when their precious baby was stillborn.
Lord, you are not just a part time God for certain occasions. You, are our 24 hour, 7 day a week, Heavenly Father, who is with us all of our lives, in good and difficult times. Lord, please forgive us when we forget to show our appreciation towards you. Is it too much for us to say, THANK YOU, JESUS ?
Lord In Your Mercy
Hear Our Prayer