Submit your prayer requests by emailing them to TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.
All prayers are kept on the list for a period of three weeks, so please resubmit long term prayer needs regularly.
Those Fighting Cancer
Scott's mother, Paul B., Mickey, Jack, Vickie and Terry, Bill B., Melissa, Alice, Gertrude, Ellen B., Beverly B., Kim P., Corey C., Sandy K., Renee A., Caitlyn, Jamie and Sandra, Sherry, Bob B., Rita S.
Hazel, Chuck, Karen E., Bob C., Karen, Sandy T., Desiree, Bax M., Steve C., Sam, Sandra, Norma, Janice O., Freddy, Marylinn R., Kristin G., Ed O., Rob V., Shane
Surgery and Recovery/Recently Hospitalized
Bobby W., Tony and Rose, Margaret F., Leroy M., Christian C., Emma, Tim
- For the process, person, and provision of an associate pastor
- For Michelle and Family
- Tommie and Melody Smothers
- Comfort for those affected by the tornado in Tennessee
Peace and Comfort
- For the family and friends of Ramone Ruiz
- For the family and friends of Jimmy Clarkin
- For the family and friends of Todd Wunderlich
- For the family and friends of Willie
- For Holly at the death of her father
- For Jim and Denise at the death of their daughter
- For Juan at the death of his father
- For the family and friends of Marti and Mary
- For the family and friends of Bob Radazka
- For the family and friends of Joy Stephens Burns
- For the family and friends of Shirley Boyd
- For David Lang at the death of his sister
For those prayers that have been shared in confidence, you know the details, Lord. We lift them up to you.
Our Trinity Missionaries
- Wasmund Family in East Asia
- Trump Family in Kenya
- Clausing Family in Tanzania
- Lehman Family in Puerto Rico
- Blessings on all those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries!
- Thanks and praise for those whose health has improved.
- Thanks and praise for the staff and leaders at Trinity!
Prayerful Thoughts from Rusty Stephens can be found here