Submit your prayer requests by emailing them to TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.
All prayers are kept on the list for a period of three weeks, so please resubmit long term prayer needs regularly.
Those Fighting Cancer
Sandy A., Mike R., Rev. Robert Besalski, Danny B., Linda B., Hank S., Penn M., Nancy K., Jay Z., Trevor S., Bob K., David K., Kim, Paul, JoAnn, Corrie H., Donald, Carolyn, Jim C., Diane R., Sigmond, Gary L., Preston, David V., JoAnn and Allan, Lisa and Victor, Michael S., Jenny M., Jerry K., Barbara R., Jackie R., Mary, Doug H., Paul W., Eva S., Rebecca M., Rita S., Alice, Brian, Jerry D., Corey, Cayden, Jeff M.
Hazel, Chuck, John L., Karen E., Michael S., Cheryl O., Kathy, Cathy, Bud K. Lee R., Lauren and Andrew, Linda, Shane A. and family, Lee R., Karen F., Bub and Debbie, Brandon B.
Surgery and Recovery/Recently Hospitalized
Gladys and Omar, Debbie K., Adilido J., Elizabeth N., Jim R., Sally U., Lucia
- Continued prayers for the families affected by Hurricane Ian and Nicole.
- Herbert and Rita
- The CDC families
- Carolyn and Sydney who are due to have children soon
Peace and Comfort
- For the Sharma family
- For the family and friends of Tim Schupann
- For Adriunns at the loss of her friend
- For the family and friends of Rower
- For the family and friends of Clifford Sweatt
- For the family and friends of Joyce Saeger
- For the family and friends of Tom Grether
- For the family and friends of Gary Bowles
- For the family and friends of Anita Porter
- For the family and friends of Charles
- For the family and friends of Genie Shelton
- For Aunt Patty at the loss of her son
- For the family and friends of Dougie Hartwell
- For the family and friends of John Dankwardt
- For the Jupiter Family
- For the family and friends of Ruby Westbury
- For Liz Roberts at the loss of her mother
- For Sarah Joy and Jason at the loss of baby David
- For the family and friends of Ruby Brooks
- For the family and friends of Nina Melecki
- For the family and friends of Robert Kasper
- For the family and friends of Chris Sord
- For Sheryl W. and family at the death of her grandson
For those prayers that have been shared in confidence, you know the details, Lord. We lift them up to you.
Our Trinity Missionaries
- Wasmund Family in East Asia
- Trump Family in Kenya
- Clausing Family in Tanzania
- Lehman Family in Puerto Rico
- Blessings on all those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries!
- Thanks and praise for those whose health has improved.
- Thanks and praise for those who have returned safely from travels.
- Thank you for those who have graciously donated to the ministries of Trinity!
- Thanks and praise for the guidance and discernment of God!
For Our Communities - For Our Nation - For Our World
We pray for our nation, for our nation's leaders, for its people, and for our future together as one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all! We pray that we may all be a reflection of Christ's love, sharing grace and mercy, living in peace with one another. Reach out, listen, connect, and have those hard conversations. Love is first. Love wins.
- For world, state, and local leaders in making safe decisions about COVID
- For all those caring for aging and/or ill family members in need
- Prayers for our CDC staff & families, Trinity membership and all Trinity staff & leaders
- For all those struggling with mental health issues
- For all those troubled by depression and broken relationships
- For all those unable to attend church
- For all those serving in our military
- For the current war in Ukraine
- For those who have lost homes due to storms and for those who are homeless