Submit your prayer requests by emailing them to TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.
All prayers are kept on the list for a period of three weeks, so please resubmit long term prayer needs regularly.
Those Fighting Cancer
Gary L., Preston, David V., JoAnn and Allan, Lisa and Victor, Michael S., Jenny M., Jerry K., Barbara R., Jackie R., Mary, Doug H., Paul W., Rebecca M., Rita S., Alice, Brian, Jerry D., Corey, Cayden, Jeff M., Eva and Justin, Alex, Emma R., Annie B., Matt S., Joanna P., Matt B., Eva S., Barbara B., Mike T., Johnny N., Carolyn R., Mike R., Chip D., Doug, Brian, Jesiah M., Terry B., Susan, Noah, Scott's mother, Paul B.
Hazel, Chuck, Karen E., Barbara B., Mia, Jenisse, Jack M.
Surgery and Recovery/Recently Hospitalized
- For the process, person, and provision of an associate pastor
- People of India
- Kathy A.
- Victims of I-95 collaps in Philadelphia
- Family and friends of the Pulse victims
- Hannah and Troy
Peace and Comfort
- For the family and friends of Ann Bufkin
- For Linda at the loss of her husband
- For the family and friends of Jean Koivu
- For the Opheim family
- For the family and friends of Deputy Mike Milmerstadt
- For the Mimms family at the loss of their son
- For the Brittingham family
- For the Person family
- For the family and friends of Andy Riddle
- For the family and friends of Paula Bowman
- For Anna and Curtis after their loss
- For the family and friends of Eleanor DeFreze
- For the family and friends of Howard Soost
- For the family and friends of Ruth McKinney
- For the family and friends of Eden
- For the Gamble family at the loss of their son
- For the family and friends of Carol Dunn
- For the family and friends of Joel Wright
- For the family and friends of Cpl. Norman Booth
- For the family and friends of Hank Dressel
- For the McCleese family at the loss of their son
For those prayers that have been shared in confidence, you know the details, Lord. We lift them up to you.
Our Trinity Missionaries
- Wasmund Family in East Asia
- Trump Family in Kenya
- Clausing Family in Tanzania
- Lehman Family in Puerto Rico
- Blessings on all those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries!
- Thanks and praise for those whose health has improved.
- Thanks and praise for the staff and leaders at Trinity!
For Our Communities - For Our Nation - For Our World
We pray for our nation, for our nation's leaders, for its people, and for our future together as one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all! We pray that we may all be a reflection of Christ's love, sharing grace and mercy, living in peace with one another. Reach out, listen, connect, and have those hard conversations. Love is first. Love wins.
- For world, state, and local leaders in decisions
- For all those caring for aging and/or ill family members in need
- Prayers for our CDC staff & families, Trinity membership, and all Trinity staff & leaders
- For all those struggling with mental health issues
- For all those troubled by depression and broken relationships
- For all those unable to attend church
- For all those serving in our military
- For the current war in Ukraine
- For those who have lost homes due to storms and for those who are homeless
Prayerful Thoughts from Rusty Stephens
For the prayer within, we pray in the name of your son our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Once again we are celebrating Independence Day on July 4th. How often do we forget how blessed we are to live in this country, where you, Lord, have given us so much? Your blessings give us protection from foreign enemies, a standard of living that even the poorest in the United States would be well off in the eyes of many citizens of third world countries, as well as opportunities to be able to improve our standard of living. Some people can even become financially wealthy. This is possible whenever people strive for a good education, work diligently, and make wise choices for their lives. We have technology that overall has made life easier than many years ago. Quite a bit of this technology has made life more comfortable, for example air conditioning and heating in our homes.
All of us at least part of the time, take for granted our freedom and liberty found in the constitution of the United States, which was written with you, God, as an inspiration and guiding light. We, Lord, do not thank you enough for all that you have blessed us with. All of this could be taken away from us and there are some that want just that, even inside of our own country. It is very unfortunate that you, Lord have been removed from so many places in our land. We can easily see some of the fallout as a much larger number of horrible acts against innocent people have increased tremendously compared with forty or fifty years ago. Also the percentage of worshipers has fallen in recent years.
We ask you, Jesus, to show us the way to begin changing that. We ask you to please change the hearts and minds of the ones who have either never believed in or have abandoned you. We also need your help, Jesus, in providing lawmakers, enforcers, and judges who will work in a fair and just way to punish properly the criminals and lawbreakers, as well as to protect the innocent.
Lord, we thank you so very much for this great land of ours, and ask for you to continue to bless our nation. Thank you also for one of the greatest benefits of our freedom; that we can freely go to church to worship and glorify you, Jesus, the name above all names!
Lord In Your Mercy
Hear Our Prayer